Facial Mask Application Instructions
A step-by-step guide on applying the facial mask. We recommend using it up to three times a week.
- Portion out 1 teaspoon of the powder onto a plate and mix into a thick paste using milk, yogurt, or warm water.
- Apply the paste evenly to your face. It’s recommended you get the oiliest parts of your face, such as the forehead, nose, and sides where your hair might touch your skin.
- Allow the mask to sit for between 10 and 15 minutes (but no longer).
- Rinse the mask off with warm water and a soft scrub or face towel.
- Apply Rose Hydrosol or Lavender Hydrosol to hydrate the skin
- Apply a moisturizer or serum to your face.